Little Dog’s Backyard Ultra is a grassroots Backyard, returning to the roots of backyard running.
We will time the laps with my wristwatch, and keep the results on a notepad. We will have hotdogs and bellywashers around the campfire (and laugh at the poor souls still running). The only thing big-time about the race… it will be held on the same course where the best in the world will be competing two weeks later… the Big Trail. Come on down to Short Creek, and lets have some good clean fun!
- Loop Details
- There's a day time/night time loop
- Inaugural Year
- Current number of loops record
- Record Holder Info
- Johan Steene (Sweden) 2019; Courtney Dauwalter 2020
- Feet of Climb (day loop)
- Feet of Climb (night loop)
- Venue Surface (day loop)
- Single Track Trail
- Venue Surface (night loop)