Event Concept: Athletes run a 6.7km course on the hour. Complete within the hour and you get to rest before starting the next lap. The athlete with the most laps wins. Those finishing outside the hour are eliminated.
This event is a Big Rock Primary School Fundraiser for the Room 5 School Camp to Stewart Island in late October 2023
- Date: Saturday 30th September to Sunday 1st October (Potential 3rd Day if athletes are still running: Monday 2nd October)
- Location: Will be based from the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club
- Course Length: 6.7km – exact course to be confirmed.
- Base: Brighton Surf Life Saving Club with amenities (toilet, parking, BBQ)
- Start/Finish: Brighton Surf Life Saving Club
- Length: 6.7km lap
- Route : Is a stunning run taking in the sights, smells and sand of Brighton (Dunedin)