Join us at the Rasselbock Backyard Ultra: Autumn Edition, taking place in the spectacular Sherwood Pines forest in Nottinghamshire, UK.
For those who have not taken part in a backyard ultra before then, you’re in for a treat. It is the last man-standing event where you must begin a new lap on the hour, every hour. The race will only end when there is just one more runner remaining to start a lap. It’s sure to be an exciting and enjoyable event for runners and spectators alike with all the emotions guaranteed.
- Camping and portaloos are available at the HQ for runners and teams.
- The route is fully marked throughout the forest.
- Fully equipped first aid team available throughout the event.
- The race starts at 12 noon on Saturday 21st September 2024
- The site is available to set up from 5pm on Friday evening.
- Finishers memento for every runner.
Sherwood Pines Forest Park is located 6 miles east of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9JL
We will have a small aid station with lots of liquids, hot and cold drinks, and a small selection of fruits, sweets, and snacks. We will have extra tables for you to leave some items on if you don’t have a support crew. You are more than welcome to bring items for everyone or leave items for others after you have finished.
The route can be found here >> https://www.plotaroute.com/route/2005565 – The course underfoot will be a fix of forest floor and compact gravel fire tracks.